Primark Haul Clothes | Closer Look!

So I may or may not have said in my Travel Clothes Haul Here that I would show you the clothes in more detail on my blog! So here's some photos of my fav pieces! Also if in my video you liked a piece of clothing, I've linked everything I could find you can see prices & I've found similar pieces if I couldn't find the exact ones!

Harem Pants
Vest Top: H&M /Similar HERE
Harem Trousers: Primark /Similar HERE
Flatform Shoes: New Look /Similar HERE
Sunglasses: H&M EXACT HERE

Maxi Dress 
awkward modelly pose....
Aztec Print Maxi Dress: Primark /Similar HERE

Tunic Dress

Sunglasses: Primark
Tunic Dress: Primark /Similar HERE
Belt comes with Primark Maxi Skirt Below!

Maxi Skirt

Vest Top: H&M (as above)
Maxi Skirt: Primark /Similar HERE
Sunglasses: H&M (as above)
Sandles: H&M /Similar HERE
Belt came with Maxi Skirt


So those were the outfits I styled and absolutely loved! I had so much fun on this shoot just dancing about and posing in the clothes haha! I really hope you are all liking the photoshoots as I really love the way they look!

PHOTOGRAPHER: Katie Brill /Twitter: @katiebrilliant / Website: http://kbrillphotography.foliohd.com/

If you've read some of my other posts, you'll know I'm going away soon BUT if you want to stay tuned & get notified of new posts & goings on in my life when I'm home....

 you can subscribe to this blog by putting you're email into the box at the side OR follow me on twitter @hollsanastasia

Love From, Anastasia X


No comments

Post a Comment

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig