Most Played | Rihanna

So I haven't done a Most Played This Month since my first ever 'Most Played' HERE back in May (woahh!)

This month's most played is a bit of a random one as I've never really been an massive fan of Rihanna. Albeit I do like a lot of her songs and her fashion sense is incredible but I have never seemed to go out of my way to buy an album.

However, in the recent months I started to follow my friend (and blogger) Georgia on twitter and she is a bit of an avid fan! So when I was seeing all of her Rihanna related antics on twitter - such as going to see her LIVE at Twickenham!! I decided to take a real look at her songs.

I absolutely lovelovelove Man Down! It's so different from most of her other songs. It's got an amazing Caribbean vibe and I'm pretty sure that the Steel Pans feature somewhere in there which is a cool little add in. The lyrics are quite sad despite it being quite an upbeat fun song. I think it's about her breaking a man's heart, although she didn't mean to. She also uses his death as a metaphor for him being heartbroken, leading onto her serving time e.g feeling bad for being cruel to him. Its really quite sad...

That being said I have listened to this song SO many times that I think I probably make up 50 percent of the 200,600,000+ views!


I hope you enjoy this song as much as I do! 

Also I would just like to say that I appreciate all of you who read my blog, even if you've only read this post it means the world! 
I would love it if you could check out Georgia's blog ( http://welcometomyworldxoxo.wordpress.com/) as well as I absolutely love it! It's so well written and exciting to read!

Love From, Anastasia X

No comments

Post a Comment

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig