'The Bling Ring' Style


Emma Watson fans listen up (or fans of Hollywood and Celebs): a new film is just around the corner and Emma is in it! I am sososo excited for this film for a few reasons. 
Firstly its a film based on the true events of a group of teenage burglars who targeted Hollywood A Listers so that they too could live the celebrity life they were obsessed with. It also seems like a really fun, exciting movie with loads of Hollywood fashion and this is something I am SO excited for!
One thing I've picked up on from the movie trailers and posters is the Hollywood style the film shows off. It's not my usual style but I am loving the way that this style is being brought into the high street.

The Movie Poster

These are some of my favourite sunglasses picks in the 'Bling Ring' style



A List Playlist

 1. (Featured In The Trailer): 212 - Azealia Banks Ft. Lazy Jay
3. (Featured in the movie): Crown On The Ground - Sleigh Bells
4. (Featured in the movie): Sunshine ft M.I.A - Rye Rye
6. (Featured in the movie): Super Rich Kids - Frank Ocean

 
 


The film is out in the UK on the 5th July 2013
Love From, Anastasia X

No comments

Post a Comment

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig