Saturday Style Crush | Olsen Twins


New Feature! 
Every Saturday I'm going to start posting my Saturday Style Crush...
Obviously today is Saturday so I'm going to share my Saturday Style Crush.

Since I can remember I have loved the Olsen twins, Mary-Kate and Ashley. I did a bit of research on when their show 'Two Of A Kind' was aired and Wikipedia says it aired in 1998, when I was 2, so I obviously never watched that on TV... So I must have watched it on YouTube when I was older!


I did however read their Two Of A Kind books, and watched 'So Little Time' so I was a big fan of the twins. They kind of fell off my radar until a couple of years ago when I heard that they went into fashion. This was SO exciting for me because I really wanted to see what sort of things they were doing!

They had a couple of clothing lines in Walmart, their own couture line called 'The Row' and have done some other things including writing their own book, 'Influences'!

These two are now my first 'Saturday Style Crush' because of their casual and Red Carpet style. I think their style can be described as many things; Chic, Pretty, Grungy, Relaxed. I think the style they're most renowned for is their Grungy, Boho Chic sort of look which I am a big fan of!

It was also their Birthday on Thursday so Happy Birthday!

 Here's some of their casual day/red carpet styles:



No comments

Post a Comment

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig