Saturday Style Crush | Lana Del Rey


I was so surprised it was already Saturday again! Having finished school early has messed with my concept of time, uh oh! Over the past week I have been carefully considering who will be my next Saturday Style Crush, I have so many style crushes it was so hard to choose which one to pick for the 2nd Style Crush!  I decided to go for Lana Del Rey! 

I chose Lana because of her stunning, enigmatic and interesting stage look and her lovely, punky yet pretty casual look. A lot of the time it looks like she has just stepped out of a 60s movie; pouring out glamour and radiance thought her sultry clothes, hair and makeup. 

                                   
                                       
   
                         

One other thing I love about Lana's style is her tour style. She didn't have set dresses for songs she wore a different dress for every show. I think this was lovely because it obviously reflected how she was feeling on the night and gave the audience and fans a unique experience! I hope you liked this Saturday Style Crush! 

Love From, Anastasia X



 
   
       
                                     
      
  

No comments

Post a Comment

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig