Saturday Style Crush | Emma Watson


Hey Guys! 

So my past two Saturday Style Crush posts - Lana Del Rey and The Olsen Twins - happened to coincide with both all of their birthdays! Today's post doesn't coincide with Emma Watson's Birthday but does fall before the release of The Bling Ring, her new film! (I did a fashion post on the film HERE if you want to check that out)



First of all, Emma's casual street style is something that I love about her. I would describe it as comfortable fashion, along with a bit of a Parisian nature to it (as she did live in Paris for a while). She obviously wears things that she loves and feels comfortable in! The photo on the left is her at an airport, hence the tracksuit bottoms, but it just shows that she is in control of her fashion and dresses up when she wants to!


The second thing I love about Emma's style is what she wears to Red Carpet Events. Above are my favourite dresses she's worn recently. I absolutely adore Emma's Chanel dress in the last photo, it's such a statement and puts the focus on her make up and face as well as her dress.

I absolutely adore her street style and her Red Carpet Style and can't wait to see The Bling Ring to lust over all the celebrity style there!

Love From, Anastasia X

No comments

Post a Comment

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig