OOTD | Summery Outfit

Hey guys! So this my first OOTD post! I would have published this on Wednesday (when I wore it) but I was SO tired after a really successful day shopping in Oxford with my sister. I basically got home and just fell on the sofa ;) I didn't post this yesterday either as I had my LAST GCSE EXAM! (Excuses...) Anyway I have posted it today so I hope you like it! 

(Sorry for the photo quality - Blackberry cameras are not ideal for blogging!!) 




Just chilling in the changing rooms ...

Crop Top - TopShop £15
Floral Skirt - Homemade by my Nana!
Cardigan - TopShop (don't know how much?!)
Socks - TopShop 2 for £8 
Flat form Trainers - New Look £19.99


I know that the Crop Top and the socks are definitely on sale right now (as I saw them on Wednesday). All the other items are probably not but there is likely to be some similar in the shops. When I get home I will search and add links to similar pieces to the ones I'm wearing now! 


Love From, Anastasia X

P.S I have some really exciting news about an upcoming post! If you want to find out I might start tweeting tiny clues about it! Follow me on twitter: @hollsanastasia

No comments

Post a Comment

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig