MUA POWER POUT | REVIEW


So today I wanted to share with you my review of a product I picked up from Superdrug on Tuesday when I was in Oxford! 
I wanted to get some new lip products and I really wanted to try out the Colour Boost by Bourjois. It looked so amazing, but it was quite expensive and I didn't have the money to try it out! I looked around the store for similar products and found the MUA Power Pout Colour Intense Tint + Balm

Normally, I am someone who pays a little bit more for a better quality product but I thought that seeing as I hadn't got the money to spend, I'd try out the cheaper option.



The thing I always look at first is the packaging; if it doesn't look like a nice product I tend not go for it. I know that you're not supposed to judge a book by it's cover but presentation is everything! However, I picked this up because of it's lovely colour (which, by the way, is dependent on the shade you buy it in). I also love the metallic bottom as it just kind of tops off the packaging!



It comes in the shape of a really thick crayon. I love this style and I find that its more creamy than any other balm I've tried before. As it is also a lip stain in addition to a balm I was really interested to see how the two would mix. 


After using it for a full day I fell in luurve with it. Although the product isn't incredibly pigmented, after a few applications the colour is so strong. I also spend most of this week with out using any Vaseline as it really smooth and protects your lips from the wind. 


Finally, this is a swatch of the colour. I brought the colour 'Broken Hearted' (I'm not sure why it's called broken hearted I don't think it portrays broken heartedness by being really pink haha!) I picked it just because it was one of the prettiest colours that was still really powerful.

Overall I lovelovelove this lip tint & stain and at £3 I love it even more! I will definitely buy it in more shades soon and would recommend it to all of you!

I hope you enjoyed this review and let me know in the comments if you've tried this or the Bourjois and what you thought about it!

Love From, Anastasia X


No comments

Post a Comment

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig