Harry Potter Warner Bros Studio Tour

As promised, here is my post about when I went to the Harry Potter Studio Tours! It was a super exciting experience because, as most of you guys know, I lovelovelove everything Harry Potter related! So of course I had to go to the Harry Potter Studio Tours! I thought I'd share a few of my photos with you but I strongly advise you to go for yourself if you get the chance!

(click on the pictures to make them bigger!)

 The cupboard under the stairs is one of the first things you see whilst you're in the queue! It was so exciting to see the real sets.


Coming into the Great Hall is so...magical haha! It was exactly like it was in the films!

  

The wands were so amazing on display! I especially liked Draco Malfoy and Hermione's wands.



I loved seeing all the amazing large set props. The Night Bus was so cool and it was good to finally try Butter Beer!

  

It was such an amazing visit and if you love Harry Potter, or are just interested in how they made all the props and the special effects I would strongly advise you to go! It's such a stunning experience and  the staff there are lovely and very knowledgeable on all the movies. I had an amazing day finding out new things about the films...

....next Stop: Harry Potter World Florida....one day!

Love From, Anastasia X 
(the massive Harry Potter fan..)







No comments

Post a Comment

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig