Beyonce X H&M

I love picking up magazines and reading them is one of my favourite things to do! I have now got a bit of a collection of magazines as I get so much inspiration for drawings and my own fashion from them. That's one of the reason why I love them. On Saturday, I picked up this free H&M Summer Issue from their store. My favourite feature in this magazine is the Beyonce feature! (I am actually blogging this whilst watching 'Beyonce From Day One' on 4Music so I am very QueenB fueled right now!)


These are some photos from the magazine..I hope I don't get in trouble for using them!


I absolutely loved this feature because it gave a real insight into what type of person Beyonce is and how this has influenced her style over the past years. 


This section is a little tribute of her past styles and events.


Lastly, this is a quote from Beyonce that I loved. You can see that she does help people through her fame and I think that this is such a generous quality! She has a Charity tab here on her website. It just shows how much she is doing to support others and I find this really inspiring. She is one celebrity who really uses her fame for good!

I also really love her style as its normally quite relaxed yet pretty and chic. Her Red Carpet fashion is also always stunning.

My favourite pick from her H&M collection is the Landscape Print Scuba Dress because I lovelovelove  big prints on clothing and this landscape print is so summery and pretty! 

Pick up the free H&M Summer Style Issue in store now. 

Love From, Anastasia X


No comments

Post a Comment

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig