Review | Barry M Gelly Nail Paint

Painting my nails is one of my favourite things to do as they look so amazing afterwards and it's a really relaxing little thing to do! I have a lot of nail varnishes and the majority of them are Barry M. Barry M nail paints are definitely one of my favourite brands of nail varnishes as they have amazing colours and always look beautiful afterwards. Today I used the Barry M Hi Shine Gelly Nail Paint in Blueberry! I chose this colour because it's a colour I don't have in my collection already (plus it's really pretty!)


I applied a clear base coat to start and then put the Barry M on top. I noticed that the Gelly Nail Paint is much thicker than the normal Barry M paint and I absolutely loved this as it meant I only had to apply one coat to my nails and normally I have to put on 3-4 coats before it gets a good coverage!


The colour is one I adore! It looks a tiny tiny bit different in the photos, as the lighting made it look a bit lighter... But it really is gorgeous, its a bit deeper than the photos and more of a lilacy colour. It's so pretty and will look so good with summer outfits. 


Despite being told that the Gelly Paints took ages to dry, I found that they dried quicker than normal. It may be because I didn't have to apply 4 blooming coats!! Nonetheless I was able to finish painting in a matter of minutes, which was a lovely surprise. 


I would definitely recommend the Barry M Hi-Shine Gelly Nail Paints to all of you reading. They are so easy and quick to use and the colour range is beautiful! 

UPDATE: I've now had a few days of wearing them and in between putting the varnish on and now, they have stayed on completely! It's really surprised me because with normal nail varnishes you get a few chips but so far, I've had none!

Love From, Anastasia X

No comments

Post a Comment

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig