Most Played

She & Him - Volume 3



 Since its release I have been playing this album over and over and over! Which, admittedly probably wasn't as fun for my family as it was for me... Nevertheless it is still my favourite album of the past month.

She & Him are made up of Zooey Deschanel, who is also a well known actress, and M. Ward. The duo now have 4 albums and the third is by far my favourite.

Most of the songs are very fun and good songs to sing along to, some are quite stripped and soothing as well! I also love this album because a lot of the songs are really summery and as it is getting to that time of year again it fits so well. 

There is a sort of old, vintage vibe from some of the songs and this is also something I really enjoy. Zooey's voice goes so well with their music and  this is another reason why I love the album!
If you get a chance, check their album out or have a look on their website here! But I'll leave you with this video of 'I Could've Been Your Girl'


Love From, Anastasia X

No comments

Post a Comment

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig