Love List #1 | Rihanna For River Island

Hey guys! I'm a little bit of a holiday at the moment but I couldn't keep my excitement for this to myself!

For those of you who don't know ( if you don't have you been living under a rock for the past couple of months?! ) ... River Island have FINALLY released Rihanna's new line!


 Above is a picture of her show at London Fashion Week, the staging was so powerful and you really got a feel for the clothing! When I saw the show ( on my computer, as I wasn't lucky enough to go in person ) I got soo excited for her line! 

                             

                               Rihanna looking beautiful on stage of her show.

I really really wish I was allowed to spend money right now as I would be be in the shops buying all of this LoveList! But alas, I will just share with you some of my favourite pieces!

                 

First of all I lovelovelove this Black Rihanna Crop T-shirt! It's so structured and yet so pretty. It would be amazing in a monochrome wardrobe as well. 

                

This Black Rihanna Floral Print Sheer Shirt is lovely! I would pair this with Disco Pants and a brightly coloured bag and some studded jewellery to give it a bit more attitude. Or play it down with jeans. I would love this as you could wear it with basically anything! LLYMLRS featured it in one of her OTTD as well!
               
                  

A more casual piece from her line this Pink Stripe Rihanna Roll Sleeve Tank Top. It's also one of the more dainty pieces in her line and you can wear it effortlessly with any trousers, it would also be very pretty in the summer. The rolled sleeves add a bit more of a punky side to this pretty top.

             

Black Rihanna Tattoo Pendant Trucker Hat. This isn't a thing I would normally pick but I am so into these trucker style hats at the moment. I love this one especially because of the leather contrast at the front of the hat as well as the pendant on the front! 

              

As its Summer, the weather is *hopefully* getting warmer so you can never have enough Crop Tops! This Black Rihanna Knot Front Crop Top is a simple piece that can be teamed with so many different pieces!
         
            

The last thing on my LoveList are these Black Rihanna Barely There Stilettos. These are not the type of shoe I would go for but I really love these! They're so simple and you can dress them up or down so easily. 

When I come back after summer I will definitely be looking to see if any new seasons of her line have been/are being released!!

Check out Rihanna's line on the River Island website.

                          Love From, Anastasia X

No comments

Post a Comment

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig