End Of An Era | Year 11 Leavers

Today was a bit of a sad day for me as I have finally come to the end of my compulsory 5 years at School! Despite hopefully going back after summer to do 2 years of Sixth Form, it was really sad to see some of my best friends leave!! We all had a really lovely day and it was nice to say thank you to all my teachers! 
We had a Leavers assembly where people made videos to celebrate our year group, they were all really funny! We also got our Leavers Hoodies with our nicknames on it. I had such a good day and I will miss everyone who left today and wish them luck in the future at their new schools or collages!


welcome to the thug lyf


Guuurls X


Guuurls X


Me and Katie X


Year group dodge ball is so crazy!


Guuurls X


These are me and my best friend Holly's leavers hoodies! I am #THINGTWO ! (because I'm younger!)


My Best Boys X



Bus Love X

Best Boy Joey P X


The Science Crew 



My Best Gurls XOX


I just wanted to say a very big thank you to all my friends that I have made over the last few years! I've had so much fun with you all and have loved spending time with you all. Good luck to anyone who is leaving Waddy and going onto other schools or collages, you will be missed X

P.S.  HOLLA to my best gurls! They have helped me so much through life these past year and I feel so privalaged to have had these beauties in my life! Thankyou so much girls X

Love From, Anastasia X

No comments

Post a Comment

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig