(A slightly strange) May 2013 L♥VES

Some of you may have read my post 'Favourite Fashion and Beauty Buys of April 2013' and normally I would be doing one of these at the end of May 2013 talking about my favourite buys from this month.

 However, these next few months are not going to be very normal for me; I will be juggling (not very well) revision, fundraising, the general problems of life and my blog. This is got me in a bit of a muddle and seeing as I don't have the time to post it later on in the month, or the money to hit the shops I thought I would do this post in a slightly different way. I hope you enjoy it still!

So here are my May Loves. . .

Fashion

CROP TOPS: I absolutely love crop tops and at the moment there are some amazingly structured and very pretty ones around! 
From left to right: Aqua Jacquard Crop Top, River Island, Pink Crop Tee, TopshopCream Embellished Neck Tank Top, River Island.




Statement Prints

Statement prints are everywhere at the moment and I am loving them! There are so many daring prints and pairing them with different prints is what a lot of designers and magazines are doing at the moment.
From left to right: 1971 Molly Blue Printed Mini Shorts, Reiss, Motel Body, Topshop, Black and White Print shorts H&M



Pretty Hair Accessories

I have been oogling over Crown and Glory's flower crowns since they first got featured in Company Magazine last summer, now I really want one! They're so pretty and make a statement, the top off any outfit. I am also loving pretty headbands and flowery accessories.
From left to right: Whole Lotta Rosie Headband, Crown and Glory, Mirabelle Flower Aliceband, Accessorize


Make Up/Hair


Some of my favourite make up products are also featured in my 'April Favourites' post here. So check that out if you want pictures, full reviews and pricing of the products! L'Oreal Paris Lumi Magique Base Pure light primer (such a long name!!), Rimmel London Wake Me Up Foundation, Super Liner Perfect Slim Eyeliner and the Apocolips Lip Laquers. However some new products that I have been loving are some hair products. (This post is becoming a bit hair orientated.. Oops!) 

Moroccon Oil: I a sucker for haircare products. My hair is so easily damaged and I style it quite a lot using straightners but if I don't I still use a hair dryer - this is all more and more heat damage so Morocon Oil is officially my hair's saviour! It is a bit more on the expensive side of the money spectrum BUT whatever you pay is truly worth it. You can use it on wet hair before you blow dry. Or on dry hair before styling. It makes your hair so smooth and there are noticably less split ends after using it for a while!
V05 Give Me Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner: I only brought this recently as my usual set (Tresemme) had run out and these were on offer. I had seen loads of adverts for them and I instantly liked it, mainly because the packaging was pretty. So now that I have tried it I can testify that they are amazing! I haven't used it after blow drying because I normally sleep on my wet hair to stop the build up of split ends BUT when I wake up in the morning, my hair is so soft and smooth so I will be buying these babies again!

My final product I have be loving is the L'Oreal Studio Matt & Messy Salt Spray. I love love love salt sprays as they give your hair such a beachy relaxed look. I especially love using salt sprays on curly, tousled hair. This L'Oreal salt spray is my number one spray for a few reasons. Firstly it smells UH-MAZING; in most salt sprays you get a really disgusting seaweed-mixed-with-sand-and-wet-dog-and-salty kind of scent (yuck) but this spray doesn't have this. It has got that kind of beachy, salty tinge to it but it also has a lovely smell that reminds me of hairspray and I love this because it's really not overpowering at all!

I hope you all enjoyed this although it is a really muddley sort of out of place post.. haha!
Love From, Anastasia X

No comments

Post a Comment

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig