Head, Shoulders, Knees and NAILS

We dress the fashions through our clothes, lets bring them into our nails too!
Today I decided to have a little nail painting session with a my friends. We had a play with sugar sweet nail beads, Colour Pop and Fluro. Here's how it all went!

Sugar Sweet


For these nails we used Barry M Nail Paint in Rasberry as the base coat. It was so easy to apply and has such a high shine once dry so they are really good value for money. For the beads we used MUA Nail Constillations in 'Gemini'. These were so fun to use as they look like real Hundreds and Thousands sweets, they are also long lasting and they look so gorgeous on the one nail, or all!

Colour Pop 



For these nails we used Rimmel London 'I Love Lasting Finish' Black for the base coat. Again, this was easy to apply and dried fairly quickly. Black is also one of my nail essentials; to use as base or statement it is a must have! For the Colour Pop stripes we also used colours from the I Love Lasting Finish collection. I would recommend trying these out as they come in so many beautiful shades and are really long lasting!

Fluro



I absolutely love the Fluro trend at the moment; I like to pair it against a monochrome outfit to make them stand out, or mix them with a Sports Luxe style outfit. Although the second picture doesn't look like it, for these nails I used 'Clubworks' nail varnishes in Neon Yellow and Neon Pink. I hadn't heard of this brand and cannot find them on the internet but I got it as a gift a while ago so it may be a discontinued line. I did however, find some very similar colours from American Apparel. They are called the 'Neon Nail Lacquer'. They come in loads of different colours and I am planning to buy some soon so that I can try them out!

I hope you enjoyed looking at the nail trends on our nails and embrace the trends on your nails too!

Love From, Anastasia X

No comments

Post a Comment

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig