Easter Bunny

The Easter Bunny has come at long last! I hope you are all enjoying some Easter treats and use today to have a bit of a nice relaxing day. I love Easter especially because I spend the whole day with my wonderful family and friends and it's such an enjoyable time! 

On Easter mornings, traditionally, my family wake up early so that me, my brother and my sister can go on an easter egg hunt. In the past this was always an exciting time for us but as we've all got older it's more about the chocolate than the hunt itself. However, today I was really up for the hunt, so I did the leg work and my siblings solved the clues! 

We got our Easter eggs and we found that our Mum had spend time making cute little baskets with fake grass and spring type things on it! It was so sweet and there was lots of yummy things in there. Mum, as she is so lovely, brought me the Lindt Bunny that came with ears; they are so furry and cute! My sister's boyfriend even got me an egg so I have a lot in my Easter store for the next few weeks... If it lasts that long! 

My family spent most of the day at family friends and they cooked us a luurvely meal with so much food that I think I'll be full for a few weeks. It was so entertaining spending time with them and we had such a laugh. 

I hope you are also enjoying today as much as I am and you enjoy the rest of this Easter time.

Love From, Anastasia X 



No comments

Post a Comment

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig